Now you can cook up a storm in the kitchen. This stainless steel kitchen concept from the design team at Arttdínox brings together form with function and simplicity with modern classicism. Clean lines, spurts of colour through accessories and textured surfaces make it a cut above the rest.
1. Made from high-resistant stainless steel, the Dome Canister has a textured top which draws its design inspiration from traditional Mughal architecture; Rs. 1,485 (big), Rs. 900 (small).
2. Interesting and hue-heavy mugs are a great way to add colour into the cook room. Featured here are ceramic mugs with a stainless steel cover and sieve called Tuk-Tuk; Rs. 1,680 (set of two).
3. This pretty stainless steel tray called Carry On is part of the Pink Panther collection; Rs. 1,275.
4. Your spirits will soar high with the Beer Nation Mug made from stainless steel. Engraved on it are popular salutations (such as cheers) in several languages.
5. This technologically advanced colourful cookware is the latest addition to the brand. It comes with a three-ply, which means, one layer of aluminium has been sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel… this ensures food is cooked evenly; Rs. 2,350 (yellow), Rs. 1950 (red).
6. Use this stainless steel spoon holder with cute birds made on to stack, stash and store your cutlery; Rs. 1,550.
7. Eat your favourite grub with the Swing Cutlery set that comprises of forks, knives, and big and small spoons; Rs. 8,000 (24 pieces)
8. Place your veggies in this stylish stainless steel container called the Mushroom bowl; Rs. 670.
9. The Island Kitchen is made from 100 per cent stainless steel. What sets it apart from the others is the fact that is termite, fungus and pest-resistant. Since it is made of stainless steel, this kitchen is ideal for places where humidity is high. To clean it, all you need is a wet cloth. The entire unit is customizable; Rs. 8,00,000 onward.
Unlisted prices are on request. Prices are subject to taxes wherever applicable.